This Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt has the identical nice flavors and diet as a smoothie, however is thick, creamy and splendidly chilly and refreshing!
Recipe for Frozen Yogurt with Strawberry Banana
This do-it-yourself frozen deal with combines the traditional flavors of strawberry and banana…which, for my part, have been meant to go collectively. This Frozen Yogurt is easy, creamy and tremendous refreshing.
When my bananas begin to brown, and I am not able to make some banana bread, I peel them, break them into quarters, and toss them in a zip-lock bag for the freezer. You need to use them in smoothies, frozen yogurt, or you possibly can nonetheless use them for banana bread should you thaw them. This frozen yogurt recipe is the proper approach to make use of up your frozen bananas!
The feel is like smooth serve ice cream, which is my favourite, or you possibly can freeze it entire and scoop it up later. Relying on how chilly your freezer is, it’s possible you’ll must run your ice cream scoop below some sizzling water earlier than scooping it up.
Elements for Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt
There are solely 5 elements for this tasty deal with, making it tremendous fast!
- Strawberries – frozen strawberries work finest for this recipe. You need to use contemporary if you do not have a freezer at hand.
- bananas – the riper the higher! Use frozen for finest texture and taste.
- Greek yoghurt – I like yogurt finest for this recipe, however it’s also possible to use vanilla.
- sweetheart – for additional sweetness. You need to use kind of relying on how ripe your strawberries and bananas are.
- Lemon – provides a contemporary citrus style and provides brightness to the style of the opposite elements.
How To Make Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt
This recipe is extremely simple to make!
- Mix all elements in a meals processor or blender. When you have bigger chunks of strawberries and banana, I like to recommend utilizing a meals processor. A high-powered blender can even work, however generally blenders have a tougher time breaking by means of stable frozen fruit with out extra liquid.
- Mix till easy, stopping to scrape sides if wanted.
- Serve instantly for a easy texture, or pour right into a freezer-safe container with a lid and freeze for 3 to 4 hours earlier than serving.
Variations of Frozen Yogurt Recipes
This Frozen Yogurt recipe could be simply tailored to your private preferences. Simply swap out the strawberries and bananas with 4 cups of your favourite frozen fruit! Use no matter is in season and revel in contemporary, smooth frozen yogurt! Listed below are a few of our favourite fruit mixtures:
- Mango + Lime – Assume this has a mango lassi – creamy, tart and wonderful.
- Raspberry + Blackberries – The final word berry explosion.
- Blueberry + Lemon – Like a muffin, however frozen!
- Kiwi + Pineapple – A tropical deal with.
- Orange + Coconut – A twist on the traditional orange creamsicle.
Extra Frozen Yogurt Recipes
On the lookout for extra scrumptious frozen yogurt recipes? These are a few of my favorites:
- Orange Creamsicle – contemporary oranges made in a wholesome and creamy model of childhood favourite orange popsicle.
- Creamy Mango – this can be a dairy free model that’s amazingly creamy.
- Frozen Cheesecake Bites – Creamy Greek yogurt frozen in an ice dice tray to make these tasty bites!
- 2 cups strawberries frozen
- 3 medium bananas frozen
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, pure
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Place all elements in a meals processor or blender.
Mix till easy, stopping to scrape sides if wanted.
Serve instantly for a easy texture, or pour right into a freezer-safe container with a lid and freeze for 3 to 4 hours earlier than serving.
Energy: 172kcal † Carbohydrates: 40g † Egg white: 4g † Fats: 1g † Saturated fats: 1g † Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g † Monounsaturated Fats: 1g † ldl cholesterol: 2mg † Sodium: 14mg † Potassium: 439mg † Fiber: 4g † Sugar: 28g † Vitamin A: 82IU † Vitamin C: 52mg † Calcium: 50mg † Iron: 1mg
I’m a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid meals lover and robust promoter of wholesome habits. Right here you can see plenty of scrumptious recipes filled with vegatables and fruits, suggestions to assist your youngsters eat higher and turn into intuitive eaters, and plenty of sources to feed your loved ones.
Extra details about Natalie
#Strawberry #Banana #Frozen #Yogurt