1. Inform us one thing that hardly anybody is aware of about you.
I’ve the WORST sense of course. I get misplaced every single day! I can stroll right into a retailer, take a look round and after I stroll out I’ve completely no concept which course I used to be coming from. It is like an inverted superpower.
2. What’s your nickname?
Was I. robson. Trentosaurus.
3. What’s your largest concern?
4. Describe your writing model in 10 phrases.
That is a difficult one. Ah, I simply wasted my phrases!
5. Inform us 5 optimistic phrases that describe you as a author.
Hopefully I’m humorous, silly, considerate, honest and optimistic.
6. Which ebook character would you be, and why?
Mr Completely happy or Little Miss Sunshine from the Mr and Mrs Males sequence. They appear to have life so as.
7. For those who may time journey, what yr would you go to and why?
I want to journey again 200 million years to the time when dinosaurs dominated the earth. It could be scary, however price it to see these lovely beasts in actual life.
8. What would your 10-year-old self say to you proper now?
Robust sneakers! (I’ve dreamed about proudly owning the sneakers I at present put on for years)
9. Who’s your largest affect?
My household, my pals, my lecturers and The Simpsons.
10. What/who made you begin writing?
I’ve beloved taking part in with phrases since I used to be little, however I had two highschool lecturers—Mr. Carroll and Ms. Gitz1—who actually nurtured my ardour for writing. Additionally, The Simpsons.
11. What’s your favourite phrase and why?
Roughly. It is Spanish for “about” and such a enjoyable phrase to say and write.
12. For those who may solely learn one ebook for the remainder of your life, what wouldn’t it be?
It was imagined to be one thing extremely lengthy and sophisticated, so I found new issues each time I learn it. In all probability Mr Completely happyby Roger Hargreaves.
Trent Roberts is a screenwriter and creator residing within the western suburbs of Melbourne together with his companion, two kids and French bulldog Ziggy. He likes the ocean, bizarre animals, indie pop and choc tops. Whereas he cannot do any of the stunts described in his ebook, he can do a half first rate ahead roll and, in excellent situations, keep upright on his surfboard for a couple of seconds. For extra data, see www.panmacmillan.com.au.
#Curly #Questions #Writer #Trent #Roberts